Shop 'til You Drop!The latest, the most traditional, and everything in between!
Shopping in the Bluegrass offers everything from malls to antique shops, outlet stores, specialty shops, arts & crafts galleries and flea markets. The Bluegrass has something for everyone who enjoys browsing, bargaining, trying-on and trying-out.
• Kentucky Crafts - Handmade, handcrafted, heirloom-quality crafts and original works of art make wonderful gifts or attractive additions to your own home.
• Antiques - The Bluegrass is one of the most rewarding destinations in America for antique aficionados. Discerning shoppers can browse upscale galleries with museum-quality items and small-town stores where bargains are the rule rather than the exception.
• Contemporary - Big names, exclusive lines, current trends, head-turning fashions and show-stopping creations are all available in area malls, boutiques, and outlet stores.
• Unique - For the adventurous, imports from Asia, Indonesia, and Africa, sarongs, kurtas and dashikis, artistic and gift items from the far corners of the earth (including a big giraffe from Madagascar) can all be found right here in the Bluegrass.
• Horse Lovers - Everything from saddles to equestrian fashion and leather tack is available at area stores that specialize in equipping the horse industry.